Tue. Jun 18th, 2024

Refund and Returns Policy / Politicas de Devolución

Return Policy

Thank you for choosing PREFER PANAMA® for your booking needs. We understand that plans can change, and we want to provide you with a transparent return policy to ensure a hassle-free experience. Please read the following return policy carefully before making a booking.

Cancellation and Refund Policy:

  1. Cancellation 2 Days Before Booking Day: If you decide to cancel your booking 2 days prior to the scheduled booking day, you are eligible for a refund of 80% of the total booking amount. The remaining 20% will be retained to cover administrative and processing costs.
  2. Cancellation On or After Booking Day: In the event that you need to cancel your booking on the booking day or thereafter, a refund of 40% of the total booking amount will be processed. The remaining 60% will be retained to account for the preparations and resources that have been committed to your booking.
  3. Land Purchase Refund: For customers who have purchased a land with us subsequent to a booking, a special refund policy applies. If you decide to purchase a land within a year of your booking, we will refund 50% of the total amount you’ve paid towards your bookings. This demonstrates our commitment to building a long-lasting relationship with you as a valued landowner.

How to Initiate a Refund:

To initiate a refund, please follow these steps:

  1. Contact our customer support team at [bookings@preferpanama.com/WhatSApp+(507)6615-6950] as soon as you’ve decided to cancel.
  2. Provide your booking details, including the booking ID and relevant information.
  3. Our customer support team will guide you through the refund process and ensure that your request is processed in a timely manner.

Important Notes:

  • Refunds could take 30 business days period from the date of cancellation confirmation.
  • The refund will be issued through the original payment method used for the booking.
  • In case of any dispute or exceptions, our customer support team is here to assist you and find the best possible solution.

At PREFER PANAMA®, we aim to provide exceptional service and a seamless booking experience. We understand that situations change, and our return policy reflects our commitment to fairness and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Thank you for considering us for your booking needs.

Sincerely, PREFER PANAMA STAFF ®


Política de Devolución

Gracias por elegir PREFER PANAMA® para tus necesidades de reserva. Entendemos que los planes pueden cambiar y queremos brindarte una política de devolución transparente para garantizar una experiencia sin problemas. Por favor, lee detenidamente la siguiente política de devolución antes de hacer una reserva.

Política de Cancelación y Reembolso:

Cancelación 2 Días Antes del Día de la Reserva: Si decides cancelar tu reserva 2 días antes del día programado de reserva, tienes derecho a un reembolso del 80% del monto total de la reserva. El 20% restante se retendrá para cubrir costos administrativos y de procesamiento. Cancelación en el Día de la Reserva o Después: En caso de que necesites cancelar tu reserva el día de la reserva o después, se procesará un reembolso del 40% del monto total de la reserva. El 60% restante se retendrá para cubrir las preparaciones y los recursos comprometidos con tu reserva. Devolución por Compra de Terreno: Para los clientes que hayan comprado un terreno con nosotros posterior a una reserva, se aplica una política de devolución especial. Si decides comprar un terreno dentro de un año desde tu reserva, reembolsaremos el 50% del monto total que has pagado por tus reservas. Esto demuestra nuestro compromiso de establecer una relación duradera contigo como propietario de terreno valioso.

Cómo Iniciar un Reembolso:

Para iniciar un reembolso, por favor sigue estos pasos:

Contacta a nuestro equipo de soporte al cliente en [bookings@preferpanama.com/WhatSApp+(507)6615-6950] tan pronto como hayas decidido cancelar. Proporciona los detalles de tu reserva, incluido el ID de la reserva e información relevante. Nuestro equipo de soporte al cliente te guiará a través del proceso de reembolso y se asegurará de que tu solicitud sea procesada de manera oportuna.

Notas Importantes:

Los reembolsos pueden tomar un período de 30 días hábiles a partir de la fecha de confirmación de cancelación. El reembolso se emitirá a través del método de pago original utilizado para la reserva. En caso de disputa o excepciones, nuestro equipo de soporte al cliente está aquí para ayudarte y encontrar la mejor solución posible.

En PREFER PANAMA®, nuestro objetivo es brindar un servicio excepcional y una experiencia de reserva sin problemas. Entendemos que las situaciones cambian y nuestra política de devolución refleja nuestro compromiso con la equidad y la comprensión. Si tienes alguna pregunta o inquietud sobre nuestra política de devolución, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte al cliente.

Gracias por considerarnos para tus necesidades de reserva.

Atentamente, Equipo de PREFER PANAMA®

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.

Powered by Estatik